A volunteer at Hope Cancer is required to have a heart for helping others. We work with our volunteers to match their talents with the needs throughout our ministry. Whether you serve our patients on a year round basis or for a specific event, our coordinator will work with you to be flexible and allow almost anyone to fit time to volunteer into their schedule.
Attend our Volunteer Workshop and you can:
- Become a one-on-one partner with one of our clients (cancer patient, caregiver or someone grieving a loss)
- Write cards of encouragement each month to our clients.
- Cook and deliver meals to our clients home.
- Provide transportation for a cancer patient to their medical treatments or doctor appointments.
- Be a phone buddy to a client to encourage them.
Checkout out the Events Calendar for the next available Volunteer Workshop signup!
No time to attend a volunteer workshop but you still want to help?
- Volunteer to help at a special events like our Benefit Concert, Kate's Race Memorial 5k Run/Walk or our Changing Leaves, Changing Lives 10k Race.
- Help in the office with our mass mailings or clerical work.
- Volunteer your skills to provide handyman services at the office or at a client's home.